Monday 27 August 2012

The odds are your next PC will be an iPad

I'm a big fan of the iPad, for both personal enjoyment and work use. Though I can do a lot with it, I still need a PC (in my case, a Mac) for heavy-duty jobs or simply to command multiple screens as I multitask and move data among apps and services. So I was surprised this last week by how many people asked me if an iPad could be their next PC, as they contemplated not adopting Windows 8 when their current (usually Windows 7) PCs got too old.

Source: http://www.infoworld.com/d/mobile-technology/the-odds-are-your-next-pc-will-be-ipad-200400?source=rss_infoworld_blogs

INTERSECTIONS INTERNATIONAL RECTIFIER INTERNATIONAL GAME TECHNOLOGY INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS MACHINES (IBM) INTERDIGITAL COMMUNICATIONS

No comments:

Post a Comment